Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Crayola Doesn't Make a Color For Your Eyes

I have returned! I was many states away, visiting relatives that I hadn't seen in 20 years. {Quite a feat, indeed, since I am only 17!}

Anyhow, last week I made a conscious decision to go search for new music to listen to.
It did not work out very well.
I've found I usually have better luck when I don't make a conscious decision to go on a music search. {Must be good ol' Murphy's law.}
Though, that is not to say it was a total waste of time! I did run across this unique song by Kristin Andreassen, 'Crayola Doesn't Make a Color For Your Eyes'.
The lyrics to this song, and the song itself, are adorably fun. I found myself involuntarily smiling the first time I heard it.

It also has a music video {which has lots of cute kids in it!!}:





{Disclaimer: Don't blame me if you find yourself randomly humming/singing this.}

4 comments:

  1. Crayola also doesn't make a color for skin, no matter what race you are.

    And yes, that song is quite catchy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true! Last time I coloured with crayons {about a month ago} I drew a person with green skin. The kids I was babysitting were a little nonplussed but I'd like to think I'm helping their imaginations develop. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)