Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Open Your Heart

I started going through my music the other day, trying to find a song that I had always wanted to post but never got around to. I knew there were a few... I just couldn't remember what they were... And then I found what I was looking for: 'Open Your Heart' by Lavender Diamond!


Lavender Diamond creates simple, happy music and 'Open Your Heart' is possibly their happiest song. For some reason my brothers can't stand it... :P {Ok, well maybe it's understandable...}

Sorry, this is a sidetrack, but, I am extremely jealous of Becky Stark's {Lavender Diamond's frontwoman} clothes! She always seems to be wearing the most darling dresses.
N.B:

I've never been one to care much about clothes but vintage dresses do something to me, I don't know...

Anyhow, I'll quit burbling now and let you listen to 'Open Your Heart'. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it's definitely toe-tapping happy. And infectious! I almost feel like dancing. Almost. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, understood! It takes a lot to get me dancing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)