Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Out of commission...

Well, due to my clumsiness (*blush*) my laptop is out of commission for the time being.
Thankfully it can be fixed!
But... I won't have it back until mid-February. So, I won't really be able to update my blog cause all my music is on my laptop.
And I don't know how often I'll be on the computer to comment on blogs either.
Yes... I'm rather vexed and sad.
Such is life.


I didn't get a chance to do a post about the artist of the month last month, KaiserCartel. But, it is coming eventually! Till then I'll post the music video for their song 'Blue Sky'.


Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hope to see you back in commission soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I never did think of that third person..
    My aunt is lovely, and yep, she's a very strong person.
    I wish I could say that I admire music.
    Haha, cause I love music a lot too!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)