Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boat Behind

Salut! This is Melee logging in from her sick bed!
Yup, I have a rather unpleasant fever. I felt it coming on most of yesterday and sure enough, last night, my temperature decided to hang out at 100 degrees. It's still hanging out there, apparently it's having to much fun to leave. Wish I could say the same for me. :P

My computer, likewise, is sick again. *rolls eyes* It wasn't my fault this time either! So, it's left me deserted again, without my music files and I don't know when it will be back.
Sooo... music video, anyone? :)

The music video I decided to post is 'Boat Behind' by Kings of Convenience because right now I really wish I were out riding in a car on a warm, sunny day.
And also I simply love Kings of Convenience! They are often compared to Simon & Garfunkel, which suits me just fine! And since most of my music is dominated by female singers, it's nice to have some male singers I really love too. :)




Ta-ta for now! Hope everyone has a pleasant weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice song. :-) Glad you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad too... I was beginning to think I would be sick forever. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)