Monday, April 26, 2010

You and I and George

Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately. I've been recuperating and I am still without my computer. I don't have a fever anymore though! But I won't bore you with the details of my long recovery. :)

Tonight, I am watching The Muppet Show with my siblings! We are big fans of the Muppets, whether it be the show or the movies.
My favourite Muppet is Rowlf the dog. He's not exactly the most well-known Muppet but he should be! :P
So tonight I thought I'd post him singing a song called 'You and I and George' from Season 1 of The Muppet Show.



Ahhh... what a classic! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the Muppets! Man, do I miss their TV show. I used to watch it every night. Favorite bit: Pigs in Spaaaaaaaaaaaacccceeee! Also liked the Swedish chef. And Beeker.

    But my favorite Muppet was and is Gonzo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Another fan! Haha, yes! We love all those parts. We especially love imitating the Swedish Chef. =D
    Gonzo is pretty darn awesome! He's up there pretty high in my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)