Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Poison & Wine

My computer and I are lodged in a battle. I am afraid my computer is going to win in the most vengeful way possible... he is going to die. Quite a spiteful fellow he is.
Since I have been struggling with my computer for a couple hours or so, I'm keeping it simple today. {Though at the moment we seem to have reached some sort of truce. *crosses fingers*}

I am posting one of my most favoritest songs ever: 'Poison & Wine' by the Civil Wars!
I've posted about The Civil Wars before, back in July when I first discovered them. But at that point, I had never heard this amazing song. Since then it has become a favourite and is a constant inclusion on playlists I make for everyday listening... And I have fallen asleep to it countless times. {It's a good thing, heh.}

Regardez!

{YouTube Link. Stupid cut-off edge...)


That's all for today. I hope by tomorrow my computer will have learned better manners or at least a less drastic way of doing warfare. :P

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that guy could be a double for Johnny Depp!!!

    Oh, and well btw, Melee, I love your blog. :)
    I do read it and listen to the amazing artists you dig up! There's just not much time to comment, you know?
    Good work! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're right! He really could be!

    Oh, thank you so much!
    I know what you mean! I'm just happy to know someone is out there reading and I'm not completely talking to myself. ;)
    Thank you again for your comment - it made me extremely happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song, but it always makes me so sad!

    E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is rather sad. According to my family, I have a great propensity to love sad songs. As the poet Shelley said: "Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thoughts." Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song! And you quote Shelley in your comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, well, those Romantic poets really knew their stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)