Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas TV

"It's okay that I pray that you will miss your flight and have to stay with me another night..."

December is my favourite month of the year! I love Christmas!! Even though Christmas never quite lives up to my childhood memories of it there is still something so wonderful about the whole month.
Oddly enough, I don't really listen to much Christmas music voluntarily. Everyone seems to cover the same songs over and over again... which is a drag. So I have been listening to some non-traditional Christmas music. More specifically the song 'Christmas TV' by Slow Club!
I love Slow Club's energy and harmonious camaraderie. They always make me want to sing along loudly. =D





{And I love Rebecca's hair which seems to frequently be in a coronet braid!!!}






Listen to Christmas TV:






Is anyone else enjoying this wonderful season as much as I am? :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I become a HUGE kid at Christmastime. Maybe less so this year, since it's only the third time that I've been away from home for the holidays. Still, I'm sure my excitement will increase the closer we get to Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm sorry you can't be home for Christmas! I've never done that before. (Which makes sense considering my age, ha!)
    I think Christmas brings out the kid in a lot of people! One of my best friends is very much a cynic, but she does countdowns 'til Christmas! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i love christmas too! its such a wonderful season.

    this is a great post, i love the first photo it really captures the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)