Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Piano Pieces for Adult Beginners

"I just want you to know - I don't want you to go..."


One thing I love about the band Woodpigeon is their long song titles that seemingly have nothing to do with the song lyrics at all. Also a lot of their music has a decidedly minor feel. Which is absolutely delightful to my dark-rimmed soul! ;)

Listen to Woodpigeons' "Piano Pieces for Adult Beginners":
(I love the piano in this song!)







....and did you know that if you write the word "woodpigeon" in cursive it looks like a roller coaster?? Mark Hamilton does.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, ooh gosh! :) I just adore this, it's lovely. Bands with a piano are always so much better. I am seriously indebted to you, Melee dear, you keep getting me hooked to the most delightful music.

    do have a lovely end-of-week, dear. ♥

    much love and stardust,

    Sarah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my pleasure! I'm so glad I've found people with whom I can share my musical loves!

    You too, dearest Sarah! Hope studying is going alright! After exams are done you need to fill your mind with glorious thoughts of old lace, open meadows, and moonbeams to detox. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    woodpigeon, amazing, haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)