Friday, November 27, 2009

An Award?!?

My dearest, Sarah, has given me an award!
<---- That's it, right over there. *beams* I would like to say thank you very much to her! :) Hopefully I won't mess this all up. I am not quite as brushed-up on blogger etiquette as I would like to be. Evidently I must answer these questions about myself. And because I have a lot of time on my hands I'm going to do all the questions, unlike Sarah. (My answers are also a lot shorter than hers... not to mention less inspiring! =D) {If you're here for the music, skip to the end.} Anyhow, here they are. Everything you didn't want to know about me:


1. Your hair: Moody, curly, sometimes shiny but mostly frizzy. We have a love-hate relationship.

2. Where is your phone: I don't have one. Truth be told... I don't like them. I suspect that they are out to get me........

3. Your father: He's the best dad in the world! Calm, steadfast, and very witty.

4. Your mother: My favourite person to laugh with! She has been teaching my siblings and I at home for a long time. She (and my father) also knows what's best for me most of the time, whether I want to admit it or not.

5. Your favourite food: Fruit. I wonder if the fruit in the Garden of Eden is the same fruit we have now? Somehow, I doubt it.

6. Your dream from last night: I... don't remember, oddly enough. But I remember my dream from the night before last. I dreamed I was married to one of the people who lives in my dollhouse (except he was human) and he needed to take a bath but everyone was hanging out in the room with the bathtub and I was having trouble getting them out. Yeah... I have strange dreams.

7. Your favourite drink: Water! "We never know the worth of water until the well is dry."

8. Your dream/goal: To not be afraid to try to do things I think I can't do. Like... write music.

9. What room are you in: our family room

10. What is your hobby: Music, I guess! I collect music. :) And I play music. On the piano, that is.
11. What is your fear: Not maturing and staying as stupid and childish as I am now.

12. Where do you want to be in six years: Honestly? Probably engaged or even married. I don't know if I could live my life alone... I feel so meaningless like I should have a bigger desire than that. Though maybe I'll live with my best friend and we can be spinisters together.

13. Where were you last night: At home. With family and extended family. :)

14. Something you are not: Extroverted. And warm... I'm very cold right now. :P

15. Muffins: I bake them and eat them. I am excessively fond of them. *craves*

16. Wish list items: Various albums by various artists. Out-of-print books by Noel Streatfeild.

17. Where did you grow up: In a home filled with laughter, insanity, a few annoyances... and of course, love!

18. Last thing I did: I thought about what I should put for the "last thing I did"....

19. What are you wearing: Clothes. Fact is... I never leave the house without them. *nods*

20. Your TV: Addicting... I try to stay away from it. I fail.

21. Your pets: Lots of rodents! And a little brother...

22. Your friends: I have friends... and then I have friends. The latter are few, but they are wonderful.

23. Your life: Boring by some people's standards, but I like it.

24. Your mood: I am quite content, thank you.

25. Missing someone: Yes... more than one person. Most of them are fictional...

26. Vehicle: These feet are made for walkin'... ;)

27. Something you're not wearing: Clothes. Hehe, just kidding... I am not wearing make-up. Unecessary stuff, if you ask me.

28. Your favourite store: It's a store from my imagination. It's full of old records. Shelves and shelves of them... with overstuffed armchairs near record players. I hope to find it someday in real life. (Oh, also, if it was an old book store that'd be just as good!)

29. Your favourite color: Sunset.

30. When was the last time you laughed: A few minutes ago... we're watching a Dicken's movie. I was probably laughing at one of his quirky characters.

31. When was the last time you cried: I think it was a few days ago. Pathetically enough I was making-up some story and playing one of the characters. I think they were tears of joy, though.

32. Your best friend is: Adorable, hilarious, sensible.

33. One place you go over and over: A special place in my mind. I go there every day. Don't we all?

34. One person who emails me regularly: Not a human, I know that for sure.

35. Favourite place to eat: At home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you still awake? ;)

...And now I believe I am supposed to pass this award onto some people.
This is very sad but, I don't really have anyone to pass it onto. XD
Except this Literary Dreamer. He is a writer with blog posts that I like a lot, and continually find to be quite edifying. And he always has something nice to say on my blog, which I appreciate so much! (You don't have to do it if you don't wish to!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And to wrap this all up, I bring you: "I Love You, You Imbecile" by Pelle Carlberg featuring Ida Maria! {I love the song title... and the lyrics. =D}


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out :-) I'm flattered that you enjoy my blog so much. So, do I just answer those questions on my blog for the award?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely welcome, dearest! :) Your lovely lovely blog deserves the attention, and your answers were so much sweeter than mine. I love them.

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome. :) Yeah, I think that's basically it!

    Awww, thanks Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, L. M. Montgomery is amazing, I have such a terrible time deciding which of her books is my favorite, Blue Castle is deffinetly close to the top, and of course Anne of Green Gables, I'm almost done with that set right now and I just can't pick! they're all so perfect, I loved the Story Girl and Golden Road, and I loved them both for different things. sorry I can't give a real answer. which one is your favorite?
    <3 Clara

    ReplyDelete

I like comments!
... but they're not mandatory. :)